Thursday, May 12, 2011

The White T-Shirt: A wardrobe staple!

There are a few things I swear by when it comes to my clothes. They include scarves of all sizes, colours and levels of warmth, a good pair of short and long leggings, and white t-shirts. I own at least 8-10 white t-shirts - a mix of crew necks and v-necks - and each season I stock up on more and get rid of the ones that are looking tired.

A good white t-shirt is not only comfortable, but can be used to dress up or down an outfit. They can be inexpensive (or very expensive depending on your preference) and there aren't too many people who don't look good in white.

Here I have styled three ways you can wear a white t-shirt: under a light sweater, with a skirt and belt, and as a way to make a strapless dress a little more casual. My choice of tee right now comes from Montreal based Garage Clothing for the low price of $12.90 per shirt. They wash well and are incredibly soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment