Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Cards

Every year I try to make a unique card for each of the "moms" in my life, and usually they are things that come out of my own head but this year I had to incorporate this fun pop-up card flower found on YouTube via Mashable.com.

To understand the text on the front, you will have to see last year's card so here it is:




Here is the card for this year:



My photos are not great since I am trying to hold open the pop-up-card (which has a tendency to want to spring shut!) and try to take the photo at the same time. The flowers basically pop out of the card in what appears to be an intricate pattern of cutting and gluing but it isn't!! It was actually extremely easy and with very clear directions in the YouTube video on how to create the flower. 

Happy Mother's Day to all moms everywhere!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment