Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Book Alert! My Heart Wanders by Pia Jane Bijkerk

I am a huge bookworm. This includes not only novels, but also beautiful picture books of all kinds. Lately I seem to be drawn to books with gorgeous photographs with one of my favourites being Sibella Court's Etc: Creating Beautiful Interiors with the Things You Love

The newest addition to my book list is My Heart Wanders. This new book (it's not available in Canada via Amazon until June 6th) by Pia Jane Bijkerk is about Pia's journey leaving Sydney Australia (where she called home) to live in Paris and Amsterdam.

[My Heart Wanders - book cover]

Pia is a photographer and stylist (as well as a blogger - check out her blog here) so not only did she design the imagery in the book, she photographed it as well!

[inside shots of My Heart Wanders]
See more excerpts from My Heart Wanders on Pia's website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment