Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Local Biz Feature - Elevate Therapeutic Services

Starting your own business is extremely challenging - especially when you are young and just starting your career - which is why I am always impressed when I meet someone who accepts the challenge.

I have known Jasmine Mathews since we were both kids, and I was so excited to find out that she was opening her own practice in Uxbridge because it was at the same time that I was getting my business going. Elevate Therapeutic Services, based out of the Uxbridge Natural Healing Centre, offers a variety of treatments and the best part is that since Jasmine is a Registered Massage Therapist, they are often covered under your health benefits plan!

Between Twitter, Facebook and her ads in Uxbridge Town Talk, Jasmine is an extremely business-savy young lady who is getting her name out in the world of massage. Now with a #1 Registered Massage Therapist Reader's Choice Award under her belt, there is no telling how far she'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment