Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Client Appreciation Packages

For about a month now, I have been delivering these little flower pots to my current clients as well as people/businesses who I would love to work with in the future. They encompass the whole premise of my name - Take Root Creative which is all about helping businesses "take root" in their community through design.

Each kit contains a bag of soil, Cosmo seeds, a plant identifier, the clay pot with tray and a double-sided post card with information about what Take Root Creative is all about. As the last packages get delivered this week, I thought that it would be fun to show you how it came together!

If you are interested in creating a client appreciation campaign for your business, email me at caitlin[at]takerootcreative[dot]com.



No comments:

Post a Comment