Monday, March 28, 2011

Inspiration Board + Swipe File

When we listed our house, I had to "stage" my inspiration bulletin board in our office room so now that things are getting back to normal, I used the opportunity to put together a new board using images from my swipe file I have had since university where I toss in anything I find inspiring from postcards to magazine tear sheets. Things included on the board this time include a few different thank-you cards with delicate patterns on them, a blue-and-gold chocolate bar wrapper from Kazakhstan, a page torn from an old book and a swatch of wrapping paper among other things.



[Inspiration Board: a place in my office I can turn to for ideas]

[Swipe File: where it all gets stored when not pinned up on the wall]

No comments:

Post a Comment