Saturday, July 10, 2010

Vintage Gift Bags & Wrap

At a garage sale in May, I bought a box full of gift bags much to my husband's dismay since I am a perpetual pack rat. Although I originally bought the bags for the useful purpose of not having to pay $4-$5 each time I gave a gift, I was so excited when I started sorting through the bags and found some real vintage gems!
[image credit: me]

The bag with the men's dress shirt is my favourite and it even says "Made from 100% cotton" on the inside collar and then "Not made from 100% cotton" on the bottom! The strawberry pattern is actually wrapping paper that was stuck in between a couple of the bags and the one with the kittens has two different illustrations, one on each side.  I may never give these bags away!

No comments:

Post a Comment